One of the first steps to using Canopy will be to assign the licenses you have purchased. You may even need to assign a license to yourself. This article will cover 1 section:
Assigning Product Licenses
Permissions and Licenses Required
- License: None
- Permissions: Admin
To get started assigning licenses, click the drop-down menu in the top, right corner of the screen.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Licenses.
- Click Manage licenses in the section corresponding to the license you want to assign.
- For example, if you wish to assign a Practice Management license, click Manage licenses in the Practice Management section.
- The number of assigned licenses out of total purchased licenses will also display in this section.
- Click Get more licenses to indicate your desire to purchase more of a particular license.
- Click Grant access in-line with a specific team member in the Manage [License Type] Licenses window.
- Click Remove access to remove the license access.
- If needed, search for a team member in the field provided.
- Click Finish.
- Canopy will refresh and the team member will be able to access the new license.
- You may need to refresh or log out and log back in to access all features of the newly added license.
Well done! You have completed the process for assigning product licenses. Some potential next steps you can consider are: