The Canopy Dashboard is the first screen to load in Canopy upon login of any practice management user with Admin permissions. This article will cover one (1) section:
Viewing Tasks from the Canopy Dashboard
Permissions and Licenses Required
- License: Practice Management
- Permissions: Admin
If you are an admin with a practice management license, you will be able to view tasks assigned to your team members on the Canopy Dashboard. To get started, log into Canopy.
- Hover over any team member's block of tasks to see the number of tasks assigned.
- Navigate to the Tasks Dashboard by clicking on any block of tasks.
- Tasks on the dashboard are color-coded to designate:
- Overdue tasks
- tasks due this week
- tasks due next week
- future tasks
- future tasks include any assigned tasks due within the next three months.
- Click the Canopy icon to return to the dashboard at any point.