Managing payments in Canopy through the Billing feature allows you to better track invoices and clients' billing information. When connected with Stripe, payments can also be processed through Canopy. This article will discuss Saving Client Payment Information.
Saving Client Payment Information
Permissions and Licenses Required
- License: Practice Management+enrollment in Canopy Payments
- Permissions: Billing and Invoicing
Your client's payment information can be saved in Canopy from the Contact Profile. Saving payment information is available for customers enrolled in Canopy Payments. To get started, select a contact in Canopy.
- Click Billing on the Contact Profile.
- Click Payment Settings.
- Click Add bank account.
- To save credit card information, click Add credit card.
- Enter applicable billing information in the fields provided.
- If needed, enter an Account nickname.
- If needed, click the Save as default payment source checkbox.
- Click Save changes.