The majority of Tasks functionality is available on the Tasks Dashboard. From the Calendar in Canopy, you can view and edit tasks.
Adding a Task to the Calendar
To get started, click Calendar in Canopy.
- Click Add a task.
- The Add a task option will only display if there are not tasks assigned to the particular day/week you are viewing.
- If you have tasks assigned anywhere on the calendar view, you will not see the Add a task option.
- In order for the task to be viewable on the calendar, you must add a date to the task.
- For more information, refer to the Creating a Task article and video.
- The task will display on the due date specified in task creation.
Editing a Task in the Calendar
You can edit a task from the Calendar. To get started, click Calendar.
- Click on an existing task from the Tasks bar across the top of the Calendar.
- If needed, edit any details for the task.
- Click Save task.