Canopy Calendar, once synced with your Google or Microsoft calendar, will display your scheduled events and tasks.
Viewing Canopy Calendar
In order to view the calendar in Canopy, you will need to integrate an existing Google or Microsoft account. Once you have synced your calendar, you can view your events in Canopy. To get started, click Calendar in Canopy.
- Click Day, Week, Month, or Year in the top left corner of the calendar screen to adjust the calendar view.
- Canopy's calendar defaults to the Day view.
- Calendar will default to displaying your tasks in the Tasks bar across the top of your calendar view.
- Calendars displayed in this section are reflected from permissions set in your Google/Microsoft account.
- For more information on creating or editing calendar events, refer to the Managing Calendar Events article.
Changing Visible Calendars
You may wish to change what calendars are visible to you in Canopy. Additionally, you can change the colors assigned to each visible calendar in Canopy. To get started, click Calendar in Canopy.
- Scroll to the Calendars section.
- This section shows you the calendar(s) to which you have been assigned editing rights.
- The Other calendars section displays calendars where your permissions are limited to View Only.
- These calendar permissions can be adjusted only in your Google/Microsoft account.
- Calendar will not display any other calendars you have been granted permissions to edit.
- Click on any other calendar to make it visible again.
- The default calendar is the calendar to which all created events are assigned, unless otherwise selected.
- Select any color option in the pop-up window.
Customizing Color Options
- Click the add option in the color pop up window.
- Slide the selection tool and stop on your preferred color option.
- Click Done.
- Your customized color option will be added to the existing color options.