Manage all files uploaded to Canopy from the Files tab.
Creating a New Folder in Canopy
Create new folders with options to limit access to just yourself, your team, or specific clients. To get started, click Files in Canopy.
- Click on the applicable option.
- To create a new folder for a specific contact, search for that contact and double click on the contact’s folder from the Client Files screen. More information can be found for this in the Locating Files in Canopy article.
- Click My Files to create a folder accessible only to you.
- Click Internal Files to create a folder accessible only to you and your team members.
- The new folder will display on the screen.
- Double click the folder to open it.
Deleting Files in Canopy
You may need to delete files from Canopy. To get started, click Files in Canopy.
- Select the file you wish to delete.
- Search for the file by typing the name in the Quickly find a file or folder search bar.
- The deleted file will no longer display on the screen.
Restoring Deleted Files in Canopy
Deleted files can still be accessible and restored for up to 30 days after they have been deleted from any active files screens. To get started, click Files in Canopy.
- Click the applicable option: My Files, Internal Files, or Recently Viewed.
- To access a specific contact’s files, search for the contact folder on the Contact Files screen.
- The file or folder will be restored to its previous screen.