Keep track of who sent bulk emails and when with a review of your bulk email history. If a bulk email was sent in error, you can also stop an email while it is in progress.
Finding Bulk Email History
Keep in mind that only an Admin user of Canopy can access bulk email history. You can access the bulk email history in your account settings or by following the steps listed below.
- On the Contacts Dashboard, click the More Options icon on the right side of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will pop up.
- Your Bulk Email History screen will load.
Reviewing Bulk Email History Details
The Bulk Email History screen will show you a complete history of the bulk emails sent from Canopy.
- Click on an email to view details.
- On the Sent Email screen, you will see details of the bulk email including:
- Date sent
- Number of Contacts the email was sent to
- Percentage of contacts who have Opened or Replied to the message.
- Click Preview Email.
- A preview of the email you sent will display in a pop up window. Click the X in the top right corner to close the preview window.
- Type a Search for a specific contact to see the date when the email was sent to them and whether they opened or replied to the email.
- Click Bulk Email History to return to the Bulk Email History screen.
Cancelling an In-Progress Email
Canopy will send a bulk email to all recipients over the course of 5 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of recipients you select. You can cancel a bulk email before it is sent to all recipients from the Bulk Email History. Keep in mind, some of your recipients may have already received the email. Cancelling an in progress email stops it from being sent to any remaining recipients.
- On the Bulk Email History screen, click on the email in progress.
- Click Cancel Pending Emails.
- If your emails have been sent, an alert will pop up reminding you that a certain number of emails have already been sent, but the rest can be cancelled.
- A notification will pop up letting you know the emails have been cancelled.