You may wish to copy certain tasks. To do this, an initial task must be already created. For help, refer to the Creating a New Task article.
Copying a Task
To start this process, click Tasks at the top of your Canopy screen to access the Task Dashboard.
- Hover over a task and right-click.
- A drop-down menu will pop up.
- A new Create Task window will open.
- The Task name will default to “(copy) [Task Name]” until you edit it.
- For more information about filling out the fields provided in the Create Task window, refer to the Creating a New Task article.
- Your copied task will appear on the dashboard after you refresh the page.
For More Information
Refer to the Copying a Task video.