You can easily create invoices and send them to clients using the Invoice tools in Canopy.
Creating an Invoice
To create an invoice, you will need to click on the Billing tab in Canopy.
- Click Invoices.
- The Invoice screen will load.
- Click Create new invoice.
- In order to select a client, you must first create a record for them on the Contacts Dashboard.
- Click Add Service Code to add another service code to the invoice.
- For more information about service codes, refer to the Managing Service Codes article.
- To save your invoice and come back to it later, click Save as Draft.
- To delete your invoice and not save any changes, click Delete.
- Click Done to close the pop up window.
For More Information
Refer to the Creating an Invoice video.