You can easily create invoices and send them to clients using the Invoice tools in Canopy.
Creating an Invoice
To create an invoice, you will need to click on the Billing tab in Canopy.
- Click New. Then click Invoice.
- The Invoice screen will load.
- In order to select a client, you must first create a record for them on the Contacts Dashboard.
- You can add line items manually or you can type in a search for saved line items to preload with the correct amounts.
- For more information on adding previously created line items, refer to the Managing Invoice Line Items article.
- To add more line items, click Add Line Item.
- To save your invoice and come back to it later, click Save as Draft.
- To delete your invoice and not save any changes, click Delete.
- Click Done to close the pop up window.