Only Admin users can access your Canopy account settings.
Simply click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select 'Account Settings' from the drop down menu.
Use the navigation bar on the left side to jump from section to section.
If you select your initial box, you will only see My Profile, Help & Support, and Sign out.
If you select just your name, you will only see: My Profile, Account Settings, Chat with us, Canopy help, Canopy community, and Sign Out.
Add and edit your company information here. This information will be used on invoices sent from Canopy and on some emails.
View all purchased and unassigned licenses. You can also purchase and assign additional licenses from here.
Manage your personal information from here.
- Edit your representative information in 'practitioner details'.
- Change your email address (username) and password.
- Manage individual licenses (if you're an Admin user).
- Change user permissions (if you're an Admin user).
View all active, inactive and deleted team members from here. You can also:
- Add new team members.
- Edit team member profiles.
- Manage team member permissions and licenses.
- Deactivate, delete and reactivate team members.
Here you can see the service templates provided by Canopy, as well as any custom services that you have entered. Click "Add a Custom Service" to create a process for your company that can be added into an engagement (i.e. Monthly Payroll, Bookkeeping, Estate Planning). For more information, refer to the article detailing how to create a custom service.