When tasks are connected to a specific client, you will be able to view it from the Client Profile. You can manage client tasks from the Tasks tab. To learn more about creating a task and adding a client to a task, refer to the Creating a New Task article.
Editing Tasks from the Client Profile
Once a task has been added to a specific client, you can view it from the Client Profile. To get started, click on a Contact in Canopy.
- Click the Tasks tab in the Client Profile.
- Click on the blue Task title to edit the task.
- Click Update Task in the pop up window to save your changes.
- Click an option from the drop-down menu to update the status of the task.
- Statuses that are marked Completed will display in the Completed Tasks section of the screen.
Editing Completed Tasks
Tasks that in the Completed section of the Tasks Screen can still be edited and moved from the Completed section to the Active Tasks section of the Client Profile. To get started, click on a Contact in Canopy.
- Click on the Tasks tab in the Client Profile.
- Click on a task listed in the Completed section (below Active tasks).
- Update any information necessary in the pop up window.
- To move the task to the Active section:
- Click the Status drop-down menu in the top, right corner of the Edit Task window.
- Select the correct status. Anything other than Completed will move the task to the Active section of the Tasks screen.
- Click Update Task to save your changes.
For More Information
Refer to the Managing Tasks from the Contact Profile video.