Adding a date to a client marks an appointment on your calendar in Canopy. If needed, you can add collaborators such as team members assigned to the client. If the client has been invited to the Client Portal, you will be able to also add them as a collaborator.
Adding Client Dates
To get started, click on a Contact in Canopy.
- Click on the Dates tab in the Client Profile.
- Click Add a Date.
- If you have never added a date for this client before, click Add One Now.
- Select a dates from the pop up calendar.
- If you wish for this date to cover the whole day, set the All Day Event toggle switch to green.
- Setting up an all day event will eliminate the time slot drop-downs.
- You will not see this option if the client has not yet been invited to the Client Portal. For more information, refer to the Inviting Clients to Canopy article.
- Once a date has been created, it will be visible both on the Client Profile and in your calendar