Canopy's notifications center allows you to manage notification preferences, and get updated on progress in Canopy from within the app.
Exploring Notifications in Canopy
To get started, click the Notifications icon in Canopy. If you have unread notifications, the number of your unread notifications will appear in a small, red bubble.
- On the notifications screen, click each unread notification to mark it as read.
- To mark all your notifications as read, click Mark all as read.
Managing Notifications Settings
You can adjust your preferences in how your receive notifications in Canopy by adjusting your settings. To get started, click the drop-down arrow in-line with your Canopy username.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Click on a section heading to drop-down additional options.
- Click the checkbox for each notification you wish to receive via Email or Desktop notification.
- Your changes will save automatically.