You can assign team members to individual clients or multiple clients. For more information, refer to the Assigning Team Members to Multiple Clients article.
Assigning Team Members to a Client
Assign individual team members to individual Contacts from the client profile. Start this process by clicking on a Contact from the Contact Dashboard.
- Click on the Manage Team Members icon in the right corner of the Client Profile.
- In the Manage Team Members pop up window, select the team member you wish to assign to the client.
- You can check the Select All box to select all team members.
- Use the Search bar to Search a team member.
- Team members you select will highlight in green.
- If you need to Create a New Team Member, refer to the Inviting Team Members to Canopy article.
- Canopy will send a notification to the team members selected to let them know they have been assigned to the client.
Removing Team Members From a Client
Removing a team member from a client will not remove the team member from Canopy. The team member will still have access to Canopy but they will not have access to this specific client’s profile. Start this process by clicking on a Contact from the Contact Dashboard.
- Click on the Manage Team Members icon in the top right corner of the client profile.
- In the Manage Team Members pop up window, team Members assigned to the client will be highlighted in green.
- Click on the team member you want to remove from the client.
- Once clicked, the team member will be greyed out.
- A notification will display letting you know the team member has been removed from the client.