Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification. Your client's credit card information is never stored on Canopy's servers. It is exclusively stored on Stripe's databases.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up recurring payments for my clients?
- How do I send my client a 433-B survey?
- Can't find an engagement?
- Can two people (husband and wife) have access to the same client account?
- What does the client portal look like?
- Can I use Canopy Billing without a Stripe account?
- When will credit card payments (made via Stripe) be deposited to my bank account?
- What is Canopy's Communication Section?
- Is Stripe PCI compliant?
- Connecting an existing Stripe account to Canopy