The letter generator feature in Canopy helps you quickly create the letters you use in your practice, including Engagement Letters, Transmittal Letters, IRS responses, Proposals, and more! You can create letter templates, reusable paragraphs, or start a letter from scratch. You will also be able to quickly populate vital client information into the letter with the click of a button.
Generating an Engagement Letter in Canopy
To send an engagement letter to your client, you will need to first create an Engagement for them. Once an engagement has been created, you will be able to generate letters for this client. Start this process by clicking on Engagements.
- Click on an Engagement.
- For more information on creating a new engagement, refer to the Creating an Engagement article.
- Click the Image icon in the toolbar to add an image of your letterhead or signature from your computer.
- Click the Print icon to print the letter.
- Click the Signature icon to add signature fields to your letter.
- For more information about signature fields, refer to the Using E - Signature article .
- To learn more about Boilerplate texts, refer to the Creating Boilerplate Text article.
- To learn more about adding Attributes, refer to the Creating Engagement Letter Attributes.
- Enter a Due Date, Reminder, or and a message to your client.
- Click Send now.
Engagement Letter Templates