Occasionally you will need to add your practitioner information to a form. Save your information in Canopy so it displays correctly every time.
Adding Practitioner Information to Canopy
- In the top right corner of the Canopy screen, click the drop-down menu next to your name.
- Click My Profile.
- Click Edit Practitioner Details.
- On the Practitioner Details screen, edit any fields that need updating. Examples include CAF Number, PTIN, Licence/Enrollment #, etc.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- Your changes will save and be visible on the Practitioner Details screen.
- Click Back to Profile to leave the Practitioner Details screen.
Where Your Information Will Appear
All of your personal representative information can now be added to Form 2848 and 656. You can add up to four representatives on Form 2848.
For More Information
Refer to the Adding Practitioner Details video.