Once you connect your email account with Canopy, the emails you have sent to, and received from a client will be visible to everyone who has access to that client’s record. This client-specific, shared inbox experience provides you with a single location to view all email correspondence between your client and your practice.
Connecting Your Email Account to Canopy
Start this process by clicking the drop-down arrow in-line with your Canopy account name.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Email.
- Click Add Account on the right side of the screen.
- A smaller window will pop up.
- Your email will take some time to connect to Canopy.
- Depending on the email provider you select, your input options may vary.
- If you would rather assign a Contact Type and Entity Type later, click Save & Finish Later.
- If you wish to manage the email contact import, click Manage Import in your Email Account Settings. For more information, refer to the Importing Email Contacts article.