Canopy's client requests allow you to securely request and receive information and documents from your client from within your engagement workflow. Send and receive as many requests as you need.
Creating a New Client Request
Use client requests to schedule automatic reminder emails, comment on the information your client sends you, and track the progress of each request. In order to create a client request, you will first need to create an Engagement. For more information, refer to the Creating an Engagement article To get started, click Engagements in Canopy.
- Click on an engagement.
- Click Client Requests.
- Click New Request.
- The Client Request drafting tool will pull up on the right side of the screen.
- Select a date from the pop-up calendar.
- Select a time interval from the two drop-down menus. For example, you can select Every Monday and 15 days to indicate you wish for a reminder email to be sent to your client every Monday for the next 15 days or until the client completes the request, whichever occurs first.
- Your client also has the ability to 'snooze' reminders until the following Monday. Each reminder email has a link to pause reminders.
- You can format your text or even add attachments.
- Click Save as draft to save the request and come back to it later.