Canopy's client requests allow you to securely request and receive information and documents from your client. Use client requests to schedule automatic reminder emails, comment on the information your client sends you, and track the progress of each request. Send and receive as many requests as you need. This article will cover two sections:
Creating a New Client Request in Engagements
In order to create a client request through an engagement, you will first need to create a new Engagement. For more information, refer to the Creating an Engagement article. To get started, click Engagements in Canopy.
- Click on an engagement.
- Click Client Requests.
- Click New Request.
- The Client Request drafting tool will pull up on the right side of the screen.
- Select a date from the pop-up calendar.
- Select a time interval from the two drop-down menus. For example, you can select Every Monday and 15 days to indicate you wish for a reminder email to be sent to your client every Monday for the next 15 days or until the client completes the request, whichever occurs first.
- Your client also has the ability to 'snooze' reminders until the following Monday. Each reminder email has a link to pause reminders.
- You can format your text or even add attachments.
- Click Save as draft to save the request and come back to it later.