The Contacts Dashboard is the contact list that displays your clients’ names, emails, and other contact information. You can filter and search the contacts dashboard by clicking Contacts.
Filtering the Contacts Dashboard
Filtering your contacts list can help individualize your screen to clients you are actively working with or other specifications. To get this process started, navigate to the Filters column on the left side of the screen.
- Click the option that best fits your desired filter in the These filters will be for: box.
- Options include: Individuals, Businesses, or All Entities.
- You can search for a specific attribute in the Search for attributes bar.
- Options can include: Contact Name, Contact Type, Birthday, Created on, Business Type, Tags, or Source.
- You can add as many attributes to your filter as you like.
- To save your filter to an existing filter name, click Update your existing group.
- To access a saved filter, click the My Groups drop-down menu.
Searching the Contacts Dashboard
The global search in Canopy is a way to easily navigate to a specific client’s profile at any point. To get this process started, click the Search icon at the top of the screen.
- Type a search for a contact in the Search Contacts bar. You can search by name, phone number, and email address.
- Your Recently viewed contacts will display below the search bar.
- Search results will highlight in green.