You can remove a task in one of two ways: archiving or deleting a task. Archiving a task removes the task from the Task Dashboard but not from Canopy completely. Deleting an archived task removes the tasks permanently from Canopy.
Archiving a Task
A task must be archived before it can be deleted. To start this process, click on the Tasks tab in Canopy.
- Right-click on the Task you wish to remove.
- Click Archive from the pop up menu.
- The task will be removed from the Tasks Dashboard.
Deleting Archived Tasks
A task must be archived before it can be deleted. Once a task is archived, it can be viewed under Archived Tasks and deleted from there. To get started, click on the Tasks tab in Canopy.
- Click the Options icon in the top right corner of the Tasks Dashboard.
- Click Archived Tasks.
- The Archived tasks pop up window will open.
- To find a specific task, you can type a search for archived tasks in the field provided.
- Click Move to Active to move the task to the Task Dashboard.