For guidance on applying tags to contacts on an individual basis, refer to the Adding New Tags article. Applying tags to multiple contacts at once can help you keep your clients organized and labeled correctly.
Adding Tags to Multiple Contacts
You can apply multiple tags to multiple contacts at once from the contact list. Start this process by navigating to the Contacts Dashboard.
- Click the checkboxes in-line with any contacts you wish to tag.
- Click the Tag Contacts icon.
- Click the text field in the Edit tags pop up window.
- Check the boxes in-line with each tag you want to assign to the selected contacts.
- If you wish to add a new tag, type it in the Add items textbox.
- Click the x to save your changes and close the pop up window.